Holding Redlich is a leading national Australian commercial law firm. We are one of Australia’s top 20 law firms with the resources and expertise of more than 380 staff, including 53 partners and 130 lawyers across offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Cairns.
Our senior practitioners’ understanding of their clients’ businesses, strong industry focus and impeccable application of the law enables them to identify and address relevant issues and deliver results.
Our people are also connected to the communities in which they live and work, with strong political, commercial and cultural networks and clients often benefit from these connections.
As a firm, we are committed to being an employer of choice and a good corporate citizen. We were recently recognised as an Employer of Choice for Women by the Australian Government’s Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (EOWA) for the sixth consecutive year. We regularly provide legal services without charge to a range of eligible clients on matters of public and community interest.
Holding Redlich has leading practices in the following areas:
- Administrative and government
- Competition and consumer
- Construction documentation, advice and dispute resolution
- Corporate and commercial
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Intellectual property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Planning, environment and sustainability
- Privacy and data protection
- Project finance
- Real estate
- Royal commissions and Commissions of Inquiry
- Workplace relations and safety
The firm also specialises in a range of industries:
- Construction and infrastructure
- Funds management
- Information technology
- Media, entertainment and advertising